My webanswers status and adsense earning update till 14 june 2011

After joining to webanswers in 28 april, I was not sure that it will work for me or not, I just answered 12 medium lenght questions there and applied for a fresh new google adsense account, I did not know even about quality score then, but first 10 questions was not so lenghty but I was concern with the quality of the answers for the adsense approval, I applied for adsense account through webanswers after getting an invitation mail from webanswers, they do it if a member answers 10 questions there, if a member of webanswers applied through the site, google does not ask for website url, actually they automatically detect webanswers.

After 2 to 3 days I got adsense approval email, it bring happiness to me not only that I was approved but I was approved after several rejection by them for my newly created blog, after that I had to increase my answers base, it would increase my daily page views.

After answering 80 answers I was getting decent number of page views from webanswers, it really encouraged me but soon it seems to be disappear, I worked very hard to increase the answers base but after answering more than 180 answers, I got frustration since the number of impressions from webanswers was too low even compared to my previou achievements. I asked many questions regarding the fact and browse many questions and answers to find suitable answers, there was so many answers regarding member's earnings some member stated that their earning was $5 for 350 answers, I was no where near that but I learned various factors during this period about quality score, activity, lenght of the answer etc. Then I started to increase the quality of my answers as well as lenght after that I have posted more than 80 answers there though it was not seems to work.

From 1st june my daily page views are increasing and I am also getting few clicks, I am averaging $2.20 from my 250 posts daily and it is increasing with my total number of posts. Now I am working hard to increase the number of answers atleast the number of answers should be atleast 1000 so that I could get a monthly cheque of 100 dollars from google adsense. If it would not be against google adsense terms and conditions, I would discuss here my daily impressions, click through rates, earning etc. Anyhow for now my current number of post is 280 any my daily impressions from webanswers are increasing steadily with my answers. My target is to post at least 10 quality answers daily.


Post your comment >>

10 comments:

  1. Your post is really helpful, I was struggling to get adsense account approval, I was trying to open an account through my newly created website but every time google rejects me. I am new member at webanswers so I am trying, let see what happen, if I could Earn something, thank you very much.

    I am also suggesting other people to read http://bestrevenueshare.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-is-quality-score.html before joinig to this superb site. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment my friend, if you want to earn serious money there, you have to post good content and not copy pasted you answers should not be too short. You may also post any query regarding this and any revenue sharing site, I'll try my level best to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the update. Quite encouraging! Keep it up! I am just starting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is really helpful to us..

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. your post is really very encouraging . I m using answer.devloperforum.com website to earn money through adsense just by asking and answering questions . They very simple account settings.

    best luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever tried writing articles for places like http://snipsly.com or http://boostplace.com.

    Both these sites share 80% of their adsense revenue with authors and boost place share its chitika revenue aswell.

    Also, with these sites you can get dofollow backlinks to your blog or website which will help your search engine rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, first off thanks for your comment, suggestion and links (non referral).

    Its sometime very difficult to judge something from distance. Webanswers is really a diamond in the sky. I dont wanna promote webanswers, and its useless now.

    The site is totally different from other adsense revenue sharing site, I think I should post something on it. I really wanna know your name/username and referring site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for this post :) really helpful information's :)

    www.lovetipsonline.com

    ReplyDelete